Translate

Top Trending Youtube 21 August 2018

Hello everyone!

Today with this post, I would like to share with you the top trending Youtube videos that you would love to watch below...

1/ Cardi B - Ring (feat. Kehlani) [Official Video]
It's a music video which got over 4.4M view within only one day. The video was published on Aug 20, 2018 on Cardi B channel.
Some info you may noted for the video:
Director: Mike Ho
Video Commissioner: Emmanuelle Cuny
Executive Producer: Leslie Terrero
Associate Director, Video Administration: Lily F Thrall
Assistant, Video Production: Trevor Joseph Newton

Yeah, I also love to watching the video below too, please enjoy....


2/ REVEALING MY LAST DARK SECRETS...
It's a kind of vlog video which got over 5M views within two days. The video was published on Aug 19, 2018 on JEFFREESTAR channel...let see her quote below for her video...

HEY EVERYONE... Welcome BACK to my channel! Today I wanted to sit down and just talk to you guys. It's been 2 weeks since The Secret Life of Jeffree Star has been out in the world and I wanted to address questions you guys had, and expand on a few topics... I also wanted to reveal a few dark secrets that I wasn't ready to tell Shane or talk about until now... My whole life I've had a very hard time opening up to anyone... Thank you for listening.

Yeah, now please watch her video below...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *