Translate

When Covid-19 End?

When Covid-19 End?

This question I always ask myself everyday during I put myself at home.
I think that may be there's also other million people asking this question too.

For me I think, if the world still not yet found the exact medicine drug to kill the virus. And the best way to end the Covid-19 is based on the responsibility of every single person on earth.
The responsibilities are need to be confirmed by every people as listed below:
- Stay at home, if not necessary, no need go out, make sure home always clean, including your body
- If go out, need to follow social distancing guideline, need to be far from each other above over 1.5m, I think. War mask. Need to have your hand clean with alcohol water...Try to change human habit by not to touch mouth, nose, eyes, if need to touch make sure your hand is clean or have a clean tissue paper or clean handkerchief to touch them.
- And may be many other things based on guideline of official health care organization such as WHO, CDC....
So when every person can confirm those things above, that's the day Covid-19 end, I think....

When Will Coronavirus Pandemic End?

The entire world is on lock down, and with everyone quarantined inside their homes, the main question on everyone's mind is "When will this nightmare be over?". We wish we had a definitive answer for you, but the global pandemic is an extremely complicated situation. With the death toll of the coronavirus rising, we looked to the experts to try and predict when the world can start to go back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *