Translate

I Wish to Visit the Moon and Return back to the earth soon

Dear Folks,

Welcome back to lylymom blog post.

How are you today?

I hope you are all fine.

Well, this post I would love to share you a great plan video of NASA in which NASA Explains Moon Return Plans in Stunning Animated Short. NASA intends to return to the moon to stay. The infrastructure needed to make it possible is explained. Narrated by 'Star Wars' actress Kelly Marie Tran. -- Learn More About NASA's Artemis
Let's watch the video below:
NASA Explains Moon Return Plans in Stunning Animated Short


Based on the video, we will be able to fly to the space to visit the moon and return back to the earth, right?
Yeah, after watching this video, I feel that I wish to visit the moon too...ahhhaa...
Do you want to go to the moon too? Please comment below...thank you...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *