Translate

Would you holiday in a tree?

Would you holiday in a tree?

Dear Folks,

How are you doing? I hope you are all doing fine!

Yes, welcome back to my blog post here on Lylymom block. And thank for your visiting.

Well, this post,due to i'm one of Reuters's fans, I want to have a re-action to a post of Reuters's twitter post by answering to a question "Would you holiday in a tree?"

Answering to the question, the answer is Yes, I'm also interested in such holiday in a tree. It looks amazing with a new feeling of fresh air, fresh nature with the tree, new living style. Conclusion, yes, it's really enjoyable to have such holiday. But may be it's just my dream. And I hope it become real one day...How about you? Please help share your feedback to the question above...Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *